1975 Buick LeSabre Custom Description
Final year of production 1975 Buick LeSabre Custom Converible with documented actual miles
This 1975 Buick LaSabre Custom Convertiblewas one of thelast vehicle in production (1 of 5300) produced. Because of the color combo and multiple options, makes this Buick very rare.
Still retains its original fit and finish in (code 72L) Ruby Red.
- Recent white convertible top, factory power
- Show quality chrome and bright work all original
- Factory wire wheel covers with newer B.F. Goodrich 15" tires
- Factory spare and jack in trunk
- a 350 V8 4- barrel
- Factory climate controled air conditioning (R12)
- Still retains factory catalytic converter and new exhaust, from back of converter
- Rare color keyed factory fiberglass parade boot
- Stunning white interior, no rips or tears
- Interior options include:
- 6-way double power seats 60/40Power windows
- Power door locks
- Tilt/telescopic wheel
- Cruise control
- Factory AM/FM 8-track working with power antenna
- Trip alert and speed alert
- Intermittent wipers
- Rear defogger
- Factory floor mats
Drive with confidence, always garage kept, and meticulously maintained.
Call Chad for details, photos or any reasonable offers.863-661-7517
Note this and all vehicles sold by us on carforsale.com, Ebay.com or our Facebook page and website are as/is where is. The information, products, and services published on our website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. R&L Auto Wholesale and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on this website for any purpose. All such information is provided "AS-IS" without warranty of any kind.
If mileage is shown on ad /picture note that all vehicles title will come back EXEMPT on the title due to the age of the vehicle and FL law.