1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Base Hardtop 2-Door Description
You are bidding on a 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo that is ALL ORIGINAL, like new, I purchased this car from a gentleman's estate and this was part of his collection. This car has been in storage since 1980 and has been well-maintained while in storage. I chose to update the wheels, plus the original set of wheels, tires, and wheel-house trim comes with the car. Below are some features that the car has.
- Original miles are shown in the picture -- 35,341
- 400 cubic inch 265 horse small block engine, runs flawlessly
- Turbo Hydromatic 350 transmission
- 12 bolt rear axle
- 308 ring and pinion
- Power disc brakes
- New anodized dual exhaust with Chevelle/SS Monte Carlo exhaust tips
- Color is original Autumn Gold lacquer which is in excellent shape
- Vinyl top is Classic White and in excellent condition
- Interior is Sandalwood cloth that is in excellent condition
- All glass in excellent shape
- NO RUST ANYWHERE
- Original Rally wheels with trim rings and Derby center caps with Uniroyal Fastrak G78-15 dual white walls (shown on the ground in the picture)
- Wheels pictured on the car are American Racing Torque Thrust D Chrome - 15x7 front, 15x8 rear. Tires pictured on the car are BF Goodrich Radial T/A 215-65-R-15 front, 255-60-15 rear
- Original window sticker (build sheet is still in the car somewhere)
- All systems work flawlessly
- Ice cold air conditioning, heater works flawlessly on all levels
- This is a great example of an untouched Monte Carlo, clear down to sight glass cover on the air conditioning drier
- Clear Kansas title
I personally own a classic restoration shop, and know that you can't restore a car this nice for this price. This car is ready to show, drive and enjoy.
If you have any questions, please contact me by email before you bid. You must have at least a feedback rating of a 5 or better to bid. If you don't, you must contact me first before bidding.
Thanks for looking, and good luck bidding!