1955 Ford Thunderbird Stock Description
This is an Estate Sale. Bird has 78K and change miles. 3 speed overdrive, 292 V8. Car has been garaged last 15 years with trips to car shows. This was my friends pride and joy. Its a mild custom see pictures. Runs and shifts perfect. Everything works. Been a California car all it's life. No rust anywhere as far as I could see. All chrome perfect. Any questions call leave message if I don't answer,I will call you right back. Interesting trades will be considered. 805 466-6396 Larry
- Buyer mustpay $1000.00non refundable deposit within 48 hours of auction end.
- The remaining balance is due within 10 business days.
- Buyer is responsible forpickup or shipping of this vehicle
- If you wish to have vehicle shipped using a service I would gladly cooperate,
- I reserve the right to end listing early, for sale locally.
- Please do not bid on this vehicle unless you have the means to pay for it.
- Please ask if you have any questions first before bidding.