1991 Mercedes-Benz G-Class 5 Door LWB Description
Make: Mercedes Benz
Miles: 315,000 KM ( or about 200,000miles)
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Price: $25,000 price does include shipping to any port in the Continental USA, can ship to other place just let me know.
Selling my 1991 Mercedes Benz 230 GE. It is currently my daily driver for the last two years and has proven to be a reliable suv for my daily commute of 30 miles to long drive of 12 hour towing a car.
The G wagen has been well taken care of over the years, and only has a very little amount of rust of the body ( common problem on most G wagens).
This G wagen is the long wheel base (lwb) model and it is also a 463 model.
Some of the features
- 5 gear manual transmission: new with the 463 model, the added gear helps let the G wagen be comfortable highway cruiser. I usually drive at 100-120 kph (60-70 mph) on the highway.
- full-time 4WD and a trio of electric locking differentials on the dash board.
- A tow hook is connected and does work, I have use it a few time to tow a trailer.
- Central Locking
- Heated front seats
- AC system
- LPG gas system: this Gwagen has been fitted with a LPG system you can see the lpg tank in the photo of the trunk. The G wagen can be driving on either LPG or petrol and has a switch by the radio so can you switch between them.
I have provided the maintenance of the Gwagen over the last two years. Some of the work done is as follows.
- New all season tires
- New Starter
- New Alternator
- New Clutch
- New Battery
- New Steering Stabilizer
- New radio: new radio with mp3 connector
- New fuel pumps: both fuel pumps were replace
- New Brakes: new front and rear brakes
General maintenance such as oil change, oil filter, and fuel filter were done recently ( September 2016)
What needs to be done?
- rear defroster doesn't work
- AC compressor may need to be replaced or just needs AC coolent.