1979 MG MGB Description
This car has been treated with love for the past 16 years by the current owner who is moving so is no longer able to keep the car.
• Engine: Original 1798cc 1.8 liter B-Series I4 4-cylinder engine
• Transmission: 4-speed manual
• Miles: 108,000 (~3,000 per year)
• Exterior: Original Burnt Orange, lack soft top
• Interior: Black leather
• Accident history: None
• Modifications: Rebuilt carburetor (2016), ebuilt brakes including a new master cylinder (2016), ew seat covers (2009) and new tires (2012). A recent tune-up has this car running great!
• Recent repairs: Brakes and engine tuned up in January 2016, o it runs very well!
• Prior owners: Unknown - 1 owner since the year 2000
• Other information: By making better use of space the MGB was able to offer more passenger and luggage accommodation than the earlier MGA while 3 inches shorter overall. The suspension is also softer, iving a smoother ride, nd the larger engine gives a slightly higher top speed. Options Include: manual convertible top, luminum/alloy wheels, adial tires and seat belts.
This classic British roadster is ready to have the top dropped and cruise. It can be yours with a phone call. Please reach out with any questions or to schedule a time to see it in person!