Nissan 300ZX 1988 Z31 - Manual 5 Speed, Red Interior, Base Coupe 2-Door 3.0L
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Engine size:
3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
1988 Nissan 300ZX Base Coupe 2-Door Description
I've owned this car for the past 8 years, after buying it from an extremely meticulous previous owner. Always well maintained, all history of service records in hand. Only selling because I finally found another car I wanted over this one after enjoying it for so many years.
- 150k miles
- Clean title
- Red interior
- 5 speed manual transmission
- Michelin tires w/ plenty of life
- Cleans up very nice. Most of these cars are trashed. This car has been garaged for most of its life, but not entirely. With a detail, it's one of the freshest of these you could find.
- All stock and original except stereo: Alpine head unit, JL amplifier, Morel component speakers
Absolutely ready to drive, but a few very minor issues:
- Gas gauge doesn't work. It has been like this since before I owned it. Fixing it is more expensive than I or the previous owner ever felt was worth it. I always just used the trip odometer to know how far I had to go.
- 1 bulb in rear brake lights went out. There are multiple bulbs in each side so it's not entirely out.
- Heater core has been bypassed rather than fixed. A/C works great, but no heat (not much of a problem in our area!)
- Windshield washer fluid not working. Was working until just recently since the car hasn't been getting much use since I got a new car. Maybe even just dried out. The car is being driven a couple times a week as of now still, so it's not completely been sitting.
- Very minor cosmetic damage on front bumper. Better than 99.9% of these cars you'll find, just saying it's not 100% show-car tier.
Drives great. Again, no real mechanical issues (just the minor things listed above). Transmission has been rock solid as well as the engine (both are original). Timing belt was done at ~60k and ~125k (can't remember exactly off hand, but it's in the service records).
This is the 2-seater. Not the 2+2.
I hate to sell this car but it's just not going to get driven or tended to now that I have a new car. Hoping to find someone who will appreciate and care for this special Z car!
Please send me a message through eBay and I will get back to you ASAP.
More Nissan classic cars for sale